Friday 13 April 2018

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #113

Hello my dear crafty friends 
A warm good morning to you all.  Hope everyone is doing good. Here in India the summer season has begin, its too hot here. 

New challenge has started at Scrapping4fun challenge blog. This time our theme is Spring.


And our lovely sponsor for the challenge is Cute As A Button 


I created this Spring card using the digi by our sponsor, 


First I took the print of digi on watercolour paper, next coloured it with Zig real brush markers. Next mounted it on black cardstock, next layered few floral pattern paper on my card base and adhere the coloured image.

To finish of it, added few flowers and bow on top right corner.

Hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Meena - love your assemblage of flowers and bow - that is really gorgeous.
    We are just going into winter here, and the cold and wet has hit hard and suddenly... we are never content with the weather are we!
    BLessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete