Friday 9 February 2018

Critter Love CAS Card

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I am sharing a CAS card with you. From past few months I was creating cards, mixed media, tags etc for my DT post or for swap, so thought of creating a simple card for time pass. 


Stamped the image on watercolour paper and coloured it with zig brush pens and fussy cut it. Adhere the JN pattern paper on cardbase and adhere the Beige cardstock strip on it, next adhere the critter on it. 



Hope you like  it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card Meena - those cats are gorgeous, and so beautifully coloured.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this cute card very much!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete