Friday 19 January 2018

Scrapping4Fun Challenge - #107

Hello my dear crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. What are your plans for weekends??

Welcome to another bio-monthly challenge at Scraping4Fun challenge blog. This time our theme is 


And our lovely sponsor for this challenge LoveOddBall


I have created 2 projects for this challenge using the digi by our sponsor.

A card and tag

Took the printout on watercolour paper and coloured it with zig brush pens. Next adhere it on pattern papers, here I have used Fairyland collection from Papericious. This collection have lovely die cuts so for the tag sentiment I used one of it and finished the tag by adding some sequins and ribbon.


I got a beautiful sentiment with the digi, so keeping the sentiment in focus I created a card using the same collection.


Hope you like it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. both the card and tag is amazing Meena. Wishing you a very happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous projects Meena - love the tag in particular!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tag and Card Meena, love the colours
    Thank you for your DT creations at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete