Friday 5 January 2018

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #106

Hello my dear lovey friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope you all enjoyed your new year party.

Welcome to the first challenge of this year at Scrapping4Fun challenge blog.

This time our theme is everyone's favorite


And our lovely sponsor for this time is,


I have created 2 cards using the digi by our sponsor,


Here I have two type of colour combo and two type of pattern papers.


Took print on watercolour paper and coloured it with zig brush pens and fussy cut. Here for layering I have used Lawn Fawn pattern papers and for below card I have used Papericious pattern papers.


Hope you like it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Craftting.

3 comments:

  1. What cute cards Meena - love how you have made the two cards with differing backgrounds.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable image and you have colored the cutie so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of cards
    Thank you for your lovely DT creation at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete