Tuesday 7 November 2017

Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media - November Challenge 2017

Hello my dear crafty friends,
A very good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Its brand new mixed media challenge at Happy Little Stampers Blog and theme for November is


Here is my tag,


For my tag base I have used Rossi Belle collection. I gave a coat of gesso to my chippes and did heat embossing using White & Silver embossing powder. Added texture using Distress crackle and let it to dry, next added Grit paste using stencil. Added colours using Madras Bazzar alcohol pearl spray. Next started to add chippes, resin embellishment, flowers and word bead on the tag. Finished it  off by adding ribbon and chunky glitter on it.

Here are few close up pictures of the tag,





Hope you liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment