Saturday 7 October 2017

My Time To Craft Challenge #356

Hello my dear crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. How are you all doing?? What are your weekends plan??

Its Saturday and new challenge started at My Time To Craft Challenge Blog, hope you play with us.

This time  our theme is Sympathy. 

Here is  my card for the challenge.


This is my very first Sympathy card, before this I never created  a sympathy card. First I stamped  the flowers and coloured it with Zig brush markers, next fussy cut it. I adhere the flowers on Floral Cardstock which was  recently launched by CrafTangles. Next adhere this floral cardstock on base card and added the sentiment.

Hope you liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What an elegant card Meena - I love the subtle pattern on the floral patterned paper you have used.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete