Monday 16 October 2017

Ink Blending Over Intricate Stencil.

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good  morning to you all. Hope you guys are enjoying your day.

Today I am sharing a card which I made for Mudra Stamps as a Guest Designer few months back.


I took Bielo Smooth white CS and placed the Mudra Mandala 6’’ by6’’ stencil on it using painter tape.
Added Distress Oxide over the stencil using blending tool. Here I have used fossilized amber, spiced marmalade and wilted violet for blending.
Next I cut the CS to A2 size and adhere it on cardbase.
Then I heat embossed the greeting from Mudra Wild Rose stamp set on vellum using Silver embossing powder and adhere it using glossy accents. Finished the card using Mudra Sequins Harvest Mix.

Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. what a stunning card Meena - love the crisp clear stenciling you have achieved. The embossed sentiment and sequins are the perfect finish to it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete