Tuesday 5 September 2017

Thank You Fridge Magnets

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??? Hows life  going??

Today I am sharing a project which I made for one my customer. She wanted to say THANK YOU for her few friends and she wanted something different, so she told to make fridge magnets.

Fridge Magnets

First I took 3 pieces of 4'' by 4'' 500gsm chipboard and adhered pattern papers on it. Here I have used two types of collection, one from Papericious and another one from CrafTangles. Next added handmade flowers on it,some rhinestones and ribbon on it. Finished it off by adding magnets on back side.




Hope you guys liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Meena - I am sure those who receive them will love them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete