Friday 1 September 2017

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #98

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. So its Friday and weekend is here. What you guys are doing on weekends?? I am planning to do some tags for upcoming swap.

So its Friday and new challenge started at Scrapping4fun challenge blog. This time our theme is Different Techniques.


Our lovely sponsor this time is


I have created mixed media tag for the challenge,

Season Of Love

In this tag I have created lot of layering. Added some crackle texture paste with stencil, added DO to all the edges and some chunky glitters. Added some die cut flowers and dream catcher. I have used Papericious paper for the tag.




Hope you liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh how delicate and beautiful it looks...love the subtle crackle!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous Meena - love the colours and the 'off the edge' flowers.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete