Friday 7 July 2017

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #94

Hello crafty friends,
Hope you all are doing well and Happy weekend to you all.

Welcome back to Scrapping4fun Challenge and we are celebrating Birthday of Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog and our lovely owner Rachelle.

So you could have guessed our theme, Yes, BIRTHDAY is the theme.


This time we have 3 sponsor, SheepSkiDesigns, FabrikaFantasy, Digistamps4Joy

I got my digi from SheepSkiDesigns


I have created a tag using Jo's Daffodils digi image. You can find the digi HERE.


I have created the background using Distress Oxides and stencil which I got free in India's first Art and Craft Magazine Our Idea Book

Took printout of digi on watercolour paper and coloured it with Ziig markers and fussy cut it. Adhered the fussy cut digi using foam tape on the tag and for sentiment I used HOTP stamp.



Hope you  like my simple tag.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.


6 comments:

  1. A simple tag maybe, but absolutely stunning Meena - I love the background you have created, and the daffodils are gorgeous (They are just starting to sprout here ready for spring flowering). Love the birthday stame - it's a beauty!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tag!
    I like the dew drops on your card.
    It is so colorful.
    Have a great weekend, hugs from Holland!
    Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic background Meena, love the tag your made with Jo's Daffodils
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs
    You can enter this into my challenge on Facebook themed anything goes https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya sure will enter. Thank you so much Andrea❤

      Hugs xx

      Delete