Monday 18 July 2016

My Darling Sister

Fairies are real....
I have one...
She calls herself,
My Sister.......

Hello Friends,
Do you guys fight with your sibblings??
I do....but at the same time I love her a lot. 
I can call her as my second mom.
In childhood we used to fight a lot but now we have become to close. She is always there for me. She can't see tears in my eyes. She always try to bring happiness in my life. 
Next month is her birthday so I wanted to gift her something different as every year. So I made this layout for her birthday.

My Elder Sis

Take a 12*12 pattern paper from Papericious & mouted 11*11 on top of it. Here I have taken Violet, grey & orange color. 


For this work I watercolored few flowers from Altenew stamp and fussy cut it.




First I arranged the flowers on layout few times to see where it fit well. When I finalised I glued them using red tracky tape and foam to give 3D effect.

Next I added few circle die cut from Papericious collage sheets. They have good collections of it.
Added a metal embellishment with baker twine.



I stamped a sentimennt in Neon purple using HOTP stamp set.




To highlight the work I did  splatter using black watercolor.

While taking photos of this work few furry little brats of mine came for there photo shot. These are my 3 cute kittens.




And my another furry baby also came for her photo shot.



Hope you liked it.


Supplies - Violet Script collection & Pretty Basics collection from PAPERICIOUS.
Stamp- Magnolias For Her from Altenew.
Brustro watercolor paper.
Be You circular collage sheet and Snap It!! circular collage sheet ffrom PAPERICIOUS.


Happy Crrafting


  Linking to - 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks dear for ur advance gift , its really a beautiful layout , love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful lay out Meena - I am sure your sister will love it. Love the colours and those flowers are stunning, you have used them to great effect.
    Your fur babies are gorgeous, so sleek and handsome, especially the black one - I love cats, and miss mine so much.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya my sister loved it....thank you very much Maxine :)
      That black one is very naughty...

      Hugs

      Delete
  3. Hi Meena! What a lovely layout for your sister - she's a pretty lady too! And your kitties and dog are wonderful - thank you for sharing with us.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete