Wednesday 10 February 2016

With all my HEART

Hi, this is my first blog post.

MOJOMonday434 Challenge entry 10-02-2016

This is my first entry for the MOJO MONDAY Challenge 434.


For sentiment i used HOT OFF THE PRESS 1108 stamp set 'HEART TO HEART'. Flowers are made from JOY crafts Floral Flourishes die 6002/0157. For stamping i used inks from StazOn Jet Black, HERO ARTS NEON RED & NEON PURPLE. I have used Ranger clear embossing powderon on sentiment to give a shine look. I have used TWINKLETS Diamond Dust on flowers and Fairy Sparkles fine glitter on dolly stamping. Pattern pappers from JAGS (an indian brand), Black cardstock and Iris paper. For glue i have used Red Tacky tape, Tombow MONO Liquid glue.
               

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog community. ☺ Your card is very nice, I like the background paper and the sentiment. I wish you much success in the Blog and the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Congrats on launching your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland Meena! Since you wanted tips here are some links
    1. 8 Easy Blogger tips for crafters
    2. 10 Blogger tips to a better blog

    ReplyDelete